Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:42:11 -0700
From:      "Matthew Jacob" <lydianconcepts@gmail.com>
To:        "Andy Dills" <andy@xecu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Suggestions for Adaptec SAS AIC9410

The mpt driver was just MFC'd, but that won't help the adaptec issue.

There is a remote chance that somebody I'm doing work for will want a
FreeBSD driver for the adaptec card, but that won't be for a couple of
months.

It's a huge PITA- the SuperMicro boards are nice , but they don't get
along with LSI-Logic. So, when I get SuperMicro, I pretty much get the
ones with native SATA.