Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:18:05 -0800
From:      Linh Pham <question+advocacy@closedsrc.org>
To:        Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, bsd-advocacy@daemonnews.org
Subject:   Re: Who are we missing here?

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On 2003-01-29 06:39 +0100, Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org> wrote:

# We'll try this again:
#=20
# Here are all the people who have expressed interest in the advocacy proje=
ct:
#=20
# [snip]
# Linh Pham
# [snip]
#=20
# (Note: I am putting not only the names of people who have been very active
# in the discussions on
# the list(s), but those who sent either to me or the list(s) comments on t=
he
# advocacy project).

I am willing to be of any help on maintaining which ever sites are setup
for FreeBSD/BSD Advocacy... I can also provide some help with
proofreading pages and the like. On the technical side, I'm relatively
strong on HTML and CSS, as well as PHP.

The only problem is that I may not have a whole lot of time over the
next couple of weeks, but I should be available for some stuff. There is
probably no way that I could be part of the Core team :)

--=20
Linh Pham                                question+advocacy@closedsrc.org
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
Courage: The things I do for love | And So Western Civilization Crumbles

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--