Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:07:19 -0500
From:      Yasir hussan <kolyasir@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   fail to load vlans into the vlan translation unit

hi,

i am trying to build up vlan feature for chip ar8316 in freebsd, i am yet
able to make a single defualt vlan which is working properly, where i am
failing is i guess is in calculate the port destination masks and load
vlansinto the vlan translation unit, i am tring to copy style of
open-wrt, u can
also brows it from
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/generic-2.6/files/drivers/net/phy/ar8216.c?rev=20083

the vlan i tried to add in last is working as defualt vlan but switch
should also add the previous one vlans.I think it should even work if i
dont use loop and just use ar8216_vtu_op funtion to add each vlan, but it
does`t work on me, kindly anyone body have idea what i am missing or have
any suggestion would be arpiciotive..

Thanks,