Date:      Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:53:19 +0200
From:      Clement Laforet <clement@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports-developers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [HEADS UP] Next experimental build patchset available for testing

--XvKFcGCOAo53UbWW

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that devel/portmk has been synchronized with=20
next experimental build patchset.
I had to unfornately revert all eik changes in this snapshot, but I=20
hope we can reuse his great work as soon as possible.
Ideally changes to ports infrastructure will be put in devel/portmk=20
first, and then added to experimental build.

During the slush, you're invited to test changes in a day to day use=20
to help us to find bugs before it gets committed.

Thanks!

clem

--XvKFcGCOAo53UbWW

--XvKFcGCOAo53UbWW--