Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystr.RWSystems.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compiler likes tabs better than spaces?? (was Re: ..logging (the problem is fixed))

	But it will run faster.. Err.. doh! .. who put crack in my coffee?

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org