Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:48:28 +1100
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        "Dan Peck" <peckdani@msu.edu>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to ignore some ports?

At 14:42 11/03/2002, Drew Tomlinson sent this up the stick:

My main problem is where the heck to put the refuse file.  As I said, I had
it in the same directory as the supfile but that didn't work, it kept
updating the files and directories that were listed in the refuse file.

I've since made a symlink to /usr/refuse, since "base" is defined in the
supfile as /usr and I'm testing this option now.

Rob

--
Fleas on my catma!

[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 426 of a collection of 1204