Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:00:12 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using entities from authors.ent in the FAQ

--bnUi9GzdSM4S/DMA

John Baldwin wrote:

>> As the subject says, how do I use entities from authors.ent in the FAQ?
>> Just adding
>>=20
>> <!ENTITY % authors PUBLIC "-//FreeBSD//ENTITIES DocBook Author Entities/=
/EN">
>> %authors;
>>=20
>> works, but is it the "right" way?
>=20
> Looks like it.  Look at how the handbook does it and just copy that.

<!ENTITY % authors SYSTEM "authors.ent">  %authors;

Can't really use that in the FAQ. :-) The committers guide uses the way
I suggested in the first message, so I will use that.

--=20
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /

--bnUi9GzdSM4S/DMA