Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:36:16 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@highveldcs.com>
To:        "Stacy Olivas" <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trouble brewing over the UNIX thing again... (was on freebsd-questions, moved to freebsd-chat)

Stacy,

It's sad, two cents just won't quite cut it, even if we get alot of peopl=
e to=20
donate, taking over a company with share capital will put us back alot of=
=20
hard earned cash...

That doesn't mean we can't speculate and think up the many wonderful form=
s of=20
revenge we could get on these arogant bastards :)

Will

On Friday 24 January 2003 20:19, Stacy Olivas wrote:
> [...]
tle
> detail of employees
> lives are controlled to the point that they don't have to think for
> themselves?
>
> Hmmm, kinda sounds like a certain OS/Application developer that we all =
know
> and love, don't it?
>
> (Substitute employee for user in the first sentence)
>
> Oh well, just a thought..
> <snip>
>
> > Now, as all management think we should be doing, I'll add a standard
> > disclaimer to my e-mail. Almost all of this is just my own
> > personal rantings.
> > If you take this letter seriously, your are stupid. The
> > content of this
> > message is not neciserally the view of all engineers, most of
> > us just love
> > management, really. This message is posted in the hope of promoting
> > histerical laughter with all readers, if you did not find it
> > funny, or feel
> > offended by anything I have posted, I would like to express
> > my sincerest
> > apologies that the terrible genetic imbalance responsible for
> > your inability
> > to process humor has so profoundly affected you and would
> > like to advise you
> > that medication is available for this condition.
>
> Too late, management is drafting a policy as we speak to censure you...=
=2E :)

> > There we go, I've gotten everybody's two cents worth, that'll
> > do for the day.
> > If you would like more nonsensical ranting and random abuse
> > hurled at large
> > corporations, please contact will@highveldcs.com, I am always
> > available for
> > unfriendly comments.
> >
> > Will
>
> Hmm, if we take the two cents that you throw in, add my dime, we can us=
e it
> as a starting point
> for the collection to overthrow the "new" SCO...  And if we keep all
> donations to monetary
> denominations like pennies and nickles and dimes, we could literally bu=
ry
> them during the takeover...
>
> Hmmmm........ :)
>
> > --
> > Willie Viljoen
> > IT Solutions Consultant
> >
> > Highveld Computing Solutions
> > 214 Paul Kruger Avenue, Universitas
> > Bloemfontein
> > 9321
> > South Africa
> >
> > +27 51 522 15 60
> > +27 51 522 44 36 (after hours)
> > +27 82 404 03 27 (mobile)
> >
> > will@highveldcs.com
> >
> > Be ahead of the pack, visit http://www.highveldcs.com/ and
> > find out how our
> > next generation IT solutions will propel your business into
> > the 21st century.

> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-chat" in the body of the message

--=20
Willie Viljoen
IT Solutions Consultant

Highveld Computing Solutions