Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:35:48 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSup refuse files are ignored - why?

Hi

I use CVSup to keep the ports tree up-to-date and would like to avoid
dowloading all files under the chinese, german, russian, etc. sub-trees.

I created a file called refuse which contains the words:

	chinese german russian

in a single line and placed it in the /usr/sup/ports-all directory
(that's where the "checkouts.cvs:." file is kept). At the next CVSup
operation, however, all the chinese, etc. files are downloaded again.
What am I doing wrong? I'm running cvsup-15.4.2.

Thanks for any help

Antonio