Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 02:24:41 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Retail outlets for FreeBSD

                         Retail outlets for FreeBSD

A common question for new users of FreeBSD is, "Where can I get a copy of
FreeBSD"? Aside from Walnut Creek CDROM (http://www.cdrom.com) there are a
number of retail outlets world wide. A partial list can be found at

    (http://www.freebsd-support.com/Retail.html).

Notice this is a partial list. We are collecting addresses (snail, email,
and web) of retail outlets for FreeBSD. So, send us the address of you
friendly (or not-so-friendly) store that carries FreeBSD.

This notice is posted twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th.

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.8
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses