Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 10:49:37 +0200
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   last StarOffice 5.0 on FreeBSD 3.1 ?

Hello,

I would like to know if theres is someone, who could run the latest
StarOffice 5.0 under FreeBSD 3.1. I tried it on my system (an updated
3.0 System to 3.1 over "make world") and it fails with the following
error:

bash# ./setup
./setup: Window manager didn't set icon sizes - using default.
/tmp/sv001.tmp/setup.bin: error in loading shared libraries
libvos506li.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Do you have any ideas? If I could get it to run, there´s a small chance,
that my company would switch to StarOffice on FreeBSD...

Thanks in advance,
--
Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net -- http://home.kamp.net/home/joachim.jaeckel