Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:07:14 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
To:        kana@saijo.mke.mei.co.jp (Masanori Kanaoka)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: current.freebsd.org problems?

> $ I'm very interested if current.jp.freebsd.org was hung up when "make
> $ release" procedure was running. current.jp.freebsd.org was hung up in
> $ these two days, when making a boot floppy (the hungup was occured
> $ *exactly* the same point).
>
> I have same experience.My current-box was hung up when "make release".
> then, log is below:
>
> sh -e /usr/src/release/scripts/doFS.sh -s mfsroot /R/stage /mnt  2880 /R/stage/mfsfd 8000 minimum2
> disklabel: ioctl DIOCWLABEL: Operation not supported by device
> Warning: Block size restricts cylinders per group to 6.
> Warning: 2432 sector(s) in last cylinder unallocated
> /dev/rvnn0c:    5760 sectors in 2 cylinders of 1 tracks, 4096 sectors
>         2.8MB in 1 cyl groups (6 c/g, 12.00MB/g, 384 i/g)
> super-block backups (for fsck -b #) at:
>  32
> 3700 blocks
> Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity iused   ifree  %iused  Mounted on
> /dev/vnn0c       2803     1868      711    72%      67     315    18%   /mnt
> mfsroot:                 71.4%

I have also seen this on my current box when building -current snaps. At
the same time I see 10 or so "kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled"
messages on the console before it wedges really good. For now I just went
back to an older kernel that works for me.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@icomtek.csir.co.za