Date:      10 Sep 2001 11:35:18 -0700
From:      asami@clickarray.com (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>, "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, kris@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup upgrade to fix the timestamp bug

 * From: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>

 * 4.4 itself is not released yet; however, the ports tree freeze did pass,
 * and the INDEX and the packages are already built.
 *
 * Satoshi (CC'd), what are the chances of rolling in a new package build,
 * or *at least* a rebuild of the INDEX and the cvsup{,-devel} packages?
 * It would be.. interesting.. if we released 4.4 with a CVSup with a S1G bug :)

Sorry, I guess didn't announce it publically.  There will be another
ports freeze later this week and the package set will be rebuilt for
4.4.  So whatever fix that's already in the tree will be included.

Satoshi