Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 2009 01:23:38 +0100
From:      Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
To:        Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trying out xfce 4.6 RC1?

Oliver Lehmann schreef:
> Hi,
>
> If someone wants to try out xfce 4.6 RC1 here are my patches:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce-4.5.99.1.diff

[...]
> Any comments welcome..

I'm still running these patches (I just noticed on the xfce website
that 4.6 is released :) ) and discovered another "feature" with it:

If I mount my 400GB (361GB according to df -h) USB hard disk, the desktop
icon reports that the disk is indeed 400 GB, the tooltip shows the correct
amount of free space, but it reports the total space as 2887.1 GB instead
of 400 (or 361) GB :)

Regards,
Rene
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/

GPG fingerprint = ADBC ECCD EB5F A6B4 549F  600D 8C9E 647A E564 2BFC (subkeys.pgp.net)
: