Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 02:35:45 -0800
From:      Mike Makonnen <mike_makonnen@yahoo.com>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB CF reader (SanDisk) epilog

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:49:30 +0100
"Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com> wrote:

> I looked all over the Web for help, but there was none.  As usual, the
> FreeBSD archives are down, and again as usual, although many people have
> encountered the same error as I have, nobody seems to have any clue as to
> why the error occurs, or how to fix it.

If you believe your problem is a bug, and not caused because you are using the software/hardware incorrectly, send in a problem report. You can use send-pr(1) to do so. Be sure to include as much relevant information as possible.

There is a much higher probability that the developer(s) involved in writing the driver (or someone else qualified to help) will be appraised of your problem through a bug report than whining about it on -questions.

cheers,
mike makonnen