Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 2005 01:42:20 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <danial_thom@yahoo.com>, "Yance Kowara" <yance_kowara@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD router two DSL connections

More baloney.  The better route with BGP is the route
with fewer AS hops not the one that goes out the
biggest pipe.

It is quite possible to have a T1 to a backbone that
is very well connected (ie: uunet) and a DS3 to a
backbone that is poorly connected (ie: Wiltel) and have
all the inbound and outbound traffic favor the T1

Ted