Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 1997 14:56:36 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   apm -- possible to disable auto-suspend?

I recently learned in a desperate, bleed the batteries dry session that my
dual lithium ion battery configuration lasts *substantially* longer (1/2 +)
than the point that the apm system starts auto-suspending my system.

At the same time, I need my apm's features that ramp down the cpu and
cutoff my floppy drive when they are unused.

Is there any way to turn off the system's propensity to suspend my system,
but retain other apm features?
--
Larry S. Marso
lsmarso@panix.com