Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:58:11 +0100
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   network after resume

Hi,

I am running 11.0-RELEASE-p6 amd64, and I'm having a strange problem on
my ThinkPad T440: after resuming from suspend, wifi resumes operation
and I can ping around, play music from NFS share etc., but I can't open
websites in chromium, pidgin won't reconnect to xmpp server, ownclound
client won't connect etc.

Restarting network with `service netif restart` tears wifi connection
apart and re-establishes it again, but those applications just won't
connect.

Any idea why those applications won't work when underlying OS has
network connectivity? Could it have something to do with those
applications connecting via SSL/TLS?

Thank you in advance,
--=20
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupa=C4=87
https://www.mimar.rs/