Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10844: New port: adagdb

The following reply was made to PR ports/10844; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To: eischen@vigrid.com, sheldonh@iafrica.com
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:58:15 -0500 (EST)

 > 1) Use $Id$, not $Id:$ .

 Oops, that's 'cause I was trying all things to get portlint
 not to complain about a non-empty version identifier.

 > 2) Use ${EXTRACT_CMD} ${EXTRACT_BEFORE_ARGS} ${EXTRACT_AFTER_ARGS}, not
 >    ${TAR} -xzf .

 Tried that.  Couldn't get it to work when trying to extract just
 one file from the tarball.

 > 3) Use ${PATCH} ${PATCH_ARGS}, not ${PATCH} -s .

 OK.

 Dan Eischen
 eischen@vigrid.com