Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 06:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      martin <mymarrandy@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrus-imapd with sendmail setup question

--0-1215670177-1023110038=:46690

 Have you tried the Cyrus-imapd and sendmail FAQ's, searchable archives, and mailing lists ?

  rahermon@iastate.edu wrote: Using version 2.0.16 from the ports. I am having dificulty having mail
delivered to my imap server. Accounts are created fine, and user is able
to connect via client software.
I am getting sm-mta errors "No such file or directory" on the maillog
and
SYSERR(root): makeconnection_ds: unsafe domain socket. A searched for
the previous error only provided a few hits and I have not been able to
reach the website for about 2 days.
I have read the documentation many times but I can not find any hints
about what to do next. Can anyone be kind enough to point me in the
right direction.

Regards,
Ramon

<P>&nbsp;