Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 1997 00:29:55 +1000 (EST)
From:      Phillip Musumeci <phillip@pm.cse.rmit.EDU.AU>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   [dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au: Re: Melbourne/RMIT mirror of FreeBSD]

Hi,
   David Dawes has added the entry ftp6.au.freebsd.org for this system
which is now operating as an ftp mirror site of his ftp.au.freebsd.org
pub/FreeBSD/2.2.1-RELEASE material (and a bit of other stuff).

Should I setup any particular email aliases @ftp6.au.freebsd.org?

Also, is there a list of files for people to mirror if they also want to be
a www mirror (which I could fairly easily do but a recursive wget might not
be a good idea)?

Thanks,
phillip