Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:07:13 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Micah Mayo <anxiety@primenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3DFX

> I got e-mail thrue the developers of the glide drivers for linsux and
> they told me that there were no plans to port the drivers to FreeBSD
> (i'm building a puter to run it and i'd get a monster3d card if there were
> drivers for it..)
Well, you can use the Linux ones..
They run fine under emulation, of course this means if you want to do
developement for it you have to install the linux_devel port, and compile with
that.

But hey it actually works, since I have Quake 1 & 2 running on my machine :)

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |