Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:41:08 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        dr.klepp@gmx.at, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest stable (r287104) bash leaves zombies on exit

> Hi Pete!
>
> I cannot reproduce the error, but I'm using fvwm. Can you give a step-bystep instruction to reproduce the error?
>
> nik

Hello Nik, thanks for looking at this for me - I havent yet found a reliable way
to reproduce it unfortunately. It seems to happen on wiindows where I have
run 'vi' or where I have logged in to another machine on ssh, but then
thats mainly what I do in my wondows, so its hardly surprising ;-(

Is there anything I can do to investiagett eh status of the stuck processes.
I have managed to get 4 in the last hour here.

-pete.