Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:46:33 -0700
From:      "Steven" <magusbaal@digitalbastards.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem in rc4.c while compiling kernel

I'm running into a problem compiling a new kernel. The error I get is:

<error>
make: don't know how to make /usr/src/sys/crypto/rc4/rc4.c. Stop
*** Error code 2=20

Stop in /usr/src.=20
*** Error code 1
</error>

I have already removed everything in /usr/src and re-cvsup'd everything. =
have made sure to nuke everything in /usr/obj. I've tried google, can't =
find
any hints on what is causing this problem. I usually rebuild the box =
every
couple of weeks for grins, it's been rebuilding great until a few days =
ago.
Anyone have an idea what I can try next.

Thanks!

Steven

"exitus acta probat"
"fide, sed cui vide" =20