Date:      Fri, 9 May 2014 11:00:55 +0800
From:      Bill Yuan <bycn82@gmail.com>
To:        Chris H <bsd-lists@bsdforge.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>, Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>, Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Subject:   Re: feature of `packet per second`
References:  <5360F1F4.9060808@gmail.com> <5361105C.1040203@freebsd.org> <53611738.8010103@gmail.com> <CAOjFWZ4zRUmcjG-r--OqoGEWcSZoWhtTykgAAHzCjoEWsMVS9g@mail.gmail.com> <53611EB1.4000406@gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BhjjS=AXVdnaEdFOKY1DqiLuX9iP0gy3wo6FbwnEdq_Qw@mail.gmail.com> <5364E097.9020106@gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BgXC9uNdtH1VCGa%2Bs1dPNWjErC9qfgXmEnfQ4SQ6Rnz_g@mail.gmail.com> <536AD13B.6080907@gmail.com> <536AD941.9090102@gmail.com> <20140508073816.GB64368@onelab2.iet.unipi.it> <536BACA4.7010702@gmail.com> <90ff4a7ff9a1d1bac510bb04fc457a91.authenticated@ultimatedns.net>

OK then I will submit it as a patch in this weekend.