Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:01:03 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /kernel: rtfree: 0xf2b02700 not freed (neg refs)

I searched through the mailing lists and the only other reference I could
find is someone else with a similar setup.. i.e. running FreeBSD stable and
gated.  Is it a bug ?  Gated ?  The O/S ?  How can I start to track down
the cause of it.  Again, its FreeBSD stable (as of yesterday), running
Gated 3.5.9 with ipfw enabled. It was suggested it might be bad memory.  If
that were the case, would the bad memory cause other problems ?

Thanks,

	---Mike