Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 1996 19:40:10 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Chris Watson <scanner@webspan.net>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>, "Karl Denninger, MCSNet" <karl@mcs.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>, hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PONY UP! (was: The -stable problem: my view)

> Damn good idea. I think your 100% right. Gimme an address and ill send
> money. I think the old saying put up or shut up pretty much is the bottom
> line here. If we want -stable to continue we will have to take up the

Make checks payable to FreeBSD, Inc.  and send them to me care of
Walnut Creek CDROM, e.g.:

FreeBSD, Inc.
c/o Jordan Hubbard
4041 Pike Lane, suite #D
Concord CA, 94520

I deposit all such checks in a company bank account where we've been
waiting for enough to accrue (e.g. more than the $1100 or so we've
collected thus far) that we can actually do something with it.
Everybody who donates something also gets an entry in the "donors
gallery" unless they specifically request otherwise
(http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/donors.html).

					Jordan