Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smbfs-1.3.0 released

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Boris Popov wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Joseph Scott wrote:
>
> > 	When is this going to be brought into -current?
>
> 	This was planned to be done in early September, but got some
> troubles with import of iconv library. I can't import smbfs without i18n
> support because many people use it.
>
> 	In any way, future smbfs releases will support 4.x and recent
> -current.

	I've only got -stable boxes around here, I was asking simply
because the sooner it makes it into -current the sooner it gets into
-stable :-)

	Thanks again for your work on this, I look forward to seeing this
in the base system.

---
Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
The Office Of Water Programs - CSU Sacramento