Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2018 16:31:24 +0000
From:      Celina Clarke <celina.clarke@inforesearchsolutions.com>
To:        "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   UNIX Users list

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring   UNIX Users list.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, =
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Emp=
loyee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in plac=
e.

If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target Marke=
t, we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information=
 for your review.

Await your response!
Regards,
Celina Clarke
Demand Generation Manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with "Leave Ou=
t" or "Unsubscribe" in subject line