Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2000 19:47:52 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Will the urio dev make it to -stable?

Due to lack of time and other priorities I've not had a good look at the
driver for problems. I think that the initial submitter has a more
recent version available and that one should be tested. The NetBSD
version is also different and I need to look at what that one does.

Also, a patch to the UHCI driver is needed to get performance up to
reasonable levels (bandwidth reclamation).

Nick

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Frank Mayhar wrote:

> ...any time soon?  It's been in current since 3/16 so it would seem MFCable,
> but what do I know.  Nick?  (I run 4-stable and don't plan to run -current
> any time soon, _and_ I want to buy a Rio 500, but not if I can't hook it to
> FreeBSD.)
>
> Sent to both -current and -stable as both lists seem relevant.  Please
> limit followups, though.
> --
> Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
> Exit Consulting                 http://store.exit.com/

Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma@qubesoft.com                              n_hibma@webweaving.org
                                                     n_hibma@freebsd.org
http://www.qubesoft.com/                   http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/