Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:48:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      JP <planoprez@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proxy/Firewall Question

Hello Gang,

I am a novice at this so please bear with me.  I have
successfully configured Squid, Nylon and my firewall,
my question is how do I disable any net traffic that
is not going through the proxy?  It would be best for
all LAN traffic (telnet, ftp, chat, socks, etc) to
pass through the proxy otherwise get dropped.

I would imagine its a Windows configuration thing but
I am not for certain.

Thanks,
JP