Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:26:18 +0530
From:      Subhro <subhro.kar@gmail.com>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help with dying drive/restoring data

Which media do you intend to backup to? If I were in your place, I
would just tar the /home and the /etc and put it on a USB drive or on
a CDR/DVDR if you have a burner. However, Are you sure that the drive
is fixed firmly into the drive bay and you are seating the laptop on a
sturdy base?

Regards
S.