Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:26:30 -0400
From:      Josh Tiefenbach <josh@zipperup.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cardbus status

> Some laptops don't work.  There are resource allocation issues that
> need to be addressed.  The Dell 5000e is one of the bad ones, iirc.  I

Judging from Jonathan's comments regarding my adventures, the HP Omnibook 4150
may be one of those.

You said that the 3com 656 sans modem is supported - or at least works. Does
that mean that you've only tested with a ethernet only card, or should the
656C (combo) work in ethernet mode as well?

> may need to go buy one of those bad boys.  We don't have a list of
> working/broken laptops at this time.

I'd be more than happy to test out any patches you may come up with.

josh

--
"Watching those 2 guys [Bush and Gore] debate is like watching Ben Stein read
'The Story of O'" -- Dennis Miller