Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2013 11:57:47 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
Cc:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: build error -- /usr/ports/x11/xkeyboard-config

In message <524E95C4.7010301@passap.ru>, you wrote:

>04.10.2013 12:00, Ronald F. Guilmette пишет:
>
>> checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is req
>uired for intltool
>
>Try to rebuild/reinstall textproc/p5-XML-Parser. This port seems to be
>a tricky one...

Thanks.  I did manage to get past this problem due to a helpful
hint I found at the bottom of one failed port upgrade which advised
me to try rebuilding all of my installed Perl packages and then also
force a rebuild/reinstall of intltool.  Doing those things did most
definitely cure the problem(s).