Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:03:03 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        "Brian W. Buchanan" <brian@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

> I'd really love to see some posters with Chuck.  I think one of Chuck with
> a starfield background, a little motion blur, and a big yellow "The Power
> to Serve" logo at the top would look teriffic on the wall next to my PC. :)

Actually, Walnut Creek used to sell posters (summer 1996 time frame).  I
was lucky enough to get 4 when they were selling their stock off.

It is 23"x17" and has chuck walking out of a CDROM (just like on the
CDROM cover art) on white background.  Under chuck spanning the width is
"FreeBSD" in red.  At the bottom is "Turning PC's into Workstations." +
WC's contact information.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)