Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:31:12 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>
To:        Mohana Krishna Penumetcha <pmk@sasken.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: crash dump output

>   you just call config with '-g' option. and compile the kernel in normal
> way. The freebsd handbook discusses this in more detail.

Yet another issue, I have run config -g, then make depend, make and
make install.debug. But my /kernel is still about 2mb long, which probably
means it's not really debug kernel. However I see kernel.debug in the
compile directory which is about 8mb long. Should I copy it manually to the
/ and boot this one ?

Regards,
Eugene