Date:      17 Apr 2002 22:25:31 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        dan@langille.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, postmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnats healthy today?

Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org> writes:
> ports/35571 closed INDEX contains duplicate entries and omits some ports
> ports/35573 closed INDEX contains duplicate entries and omits others
> ports/37189 open give up maintainership of logcheck and portsentry
> ports/37191 open give up maintaining logcheck and portsentry

The confirmations bounced:

<dan@freebsddiary.org>: host lists.unixathome.org[210.48.103.158] said: 553
    5.3.0 <dan@freebsddiary.org>... The destination email address is disabled
    because of spam.
Reporting-MTA: dns; mx2.freebsd.org
Arrival-Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Can we please get rid of this RBL silliness?  I think it's been amply
demonstrated that MAPS blocks far too much legitimate traffic.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org