Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 2002 19:16:49 -0800
From:      Russ <toolshed51@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   netsmb locking machine

I have a machine updated to stable as of Nov 5 9am PST which is crashing on
heavy samba load.  I can't ssh into the machine to see whats going on, but
the console has repeated
smb_maperror: Unmapped error 1:158
my limited C knowledge leads me to discover that 1 is the error type,
ERRDOS and 158 is unhandled and I believe its getting it from a remote
machine.  This shouldn't bring the machine to a halt so I am reporting it
here.  Any simple fixes or additional information I can provide?  Thanks

---
Toolshed Computer Productions - Professional PHP Hosting
     Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Design - Programming
     http://www.toolshed51.com