Date:      01 Jun 1998 23:18:52 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        faq@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ section 1.7

Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu> writes:
> On 1 Jun 1998, Dag-Erling Coidan [iso-8859-1] Smørgrav wrote:
> > The ASCII art in that section isn't particularly up-to-date (it
> > predicts 3.0.0-RELEASE in Q1 1998, and does not list 2.2.6-RELEASE in
> > the 2.2-STABLE branch)
> I noticed that a while back and didn't fix it on my first pass through.
> I'll queue it up for my next set of edits.  Thanks for the note!

I have a few more:

2.22  "can confuse it" should be "can get confused by it/that" ostl
4.12  It's perfectly possible (and meaningful) to set NMBCLUSTERS to
      a value larger than 4096. However, you should point out that
      this value defaults to (512 + MAXUSERS * 16) so that people do
      not inadvertantly lower it rather than raise it.
4.13  "out of data" should be "out of date"
6.1   "a package can installed" (missing "can")

I'm reading through a large portion of the FAQ these days, so look out
for more spam from me :)

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.