Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:45:22 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Any mail server software that could run on FreeBSD?

I said that qmail is good for those who wish to be clueless,
this does not mean that all qmail users are clueless.  You can
be clueful and still use a simple program for a number of
reasons.  (it's just not that common)

The Yamaha V-Max is one of the greatest motorcycles ever made,
but this fact doesen't guarentee that all V-Max owners know
their head from their arse on a bike now, does it?

http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Independent WWW/Perforce/FreeBSD/Unix consultant, email for more
information.