Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2007 01:47:33 +0000
From:      Darren Redgrave <dazza@luckydonkey.com>
To:        mnag@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: lighttpd-1.4.13_1

Hi,

I've been playing with lighttpd getting WebDAV working from
FreeBSD6.1. I've found it does work if compiled in with a few small
modifications to the port Makefile. the patch isn't perfect as I dont
seem to be able to get it to continue installing if uuid is already
installed. I've only done basic testing but it does seem to work fine
with OSX and Windows clients. Sorry if this is the wrong way to bring
this up.

43c43,44
<               VALGRIND        "Enable valgrind support" off
---
 >               VALGRIND        "Enable valgrind support" off \
 >               WEBDAV          "Enable WebDAV support" off
109a111,116

 > .if defined(WITH_WEBDAV)
 > LIB_DEPENDS+=           libuuid.1:${PORTSDIR}/misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid
 > CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-webdav-props --with-webdav-locks
 > .endif

be seeing you

dazza