Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 1995 20:34:03 -36000
From:      "Allen D. Harpham" <aharpham@cnweb.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: PATH

Hi All,

I have setup some menus in the past using the bash shell.  Then I set
the default shell in the passwd file to /usr/bin/menu.

This has always worked fine under Linux.  But under FreeBSD, the PATH
doesn't seem to get read from the .profile file.  What's different
between the two systems?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Allen

Allen D. Harpham, President   |     Voice:   (402)462-4619
Computer Consultants of       |     Fax:     (402)462-4670
Hastings, Inc.                |     E-mail:  aharpham@nebland.cnweb.com
1126 N. Briggs Ave.           |     HTTP:    http://www.cnweb.com/index.com