Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:35:15 +0200
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        juha@saarinen.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Not such good networking performance with FreeBSD

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 10:14:51PM -0500, Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net> wrote:

> >Where are all these options described? The man page isn't much use.
>
> You should not have to change any of those values. The default should give
> you performance adequate to saturate a 10BaseT LAN given minimal sufficient
> hardware.

Hmm, the question was where are these options described? I've come up
with same question several times, but haven't bothered to ask. Source
only? I'm not networking expert of any kind but expect to find
explanations somewhere, even if I can't understand them fully, yet.
--

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee