Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:51:55 +0200
From:      "Adrian Penisoara" <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        "Sabeeh Baig" <baigsabeeh@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xen Status

Hi,

  Xen (DomU support) has recently started its life in HEAD (FreeBSD-CURRENT).

  Follow this thread under freebsd-hackers:

    http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?g8962l$q9l$1

  I agree with you that we need more virtualization offerings in order
to keep the [Free]BSD platform interesting for the users. I guess
we'll have to push harder vendors like VMware, Sun (xVM/VirtualBox),
etc. ...
  For VMware support, see also :
http://www.rofug.ro/article.php/fbsd_as_vmware_host_vote

Regards,