Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:26:11 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP: pf 4.1 import

--nextPart6613064.jzQGIW6EcU

All,

in the course of this afternoon (CEST) I'll import the OpenBSD 4.1 version=
=20
of pf.  The build might break for a short time, but I'll try to keep it=20
as short as possible.

Users of pf should hold off a bit as I plan to commit a tiny ABI break=20
after the update is finished in order to be able to add netgraph support=20
in the future.  After that a full "buildworld buildkernel installkernel=20
installworld mergemaster"-run is advised.

Will send an all clear when done.

=2D-=20
=46reeBSD Status reports due: 07/07/07 :-)