Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:58:01 -0800
From:      Landon Stewart <landons@uniserve.com>
To:        Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@hackerheaven.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with 'make buildworld' on current

--=====================_1824622868==_.ALT

I'm told there is a fix for this in the latest current (ie.
re-CVSup).  Apparently somewhere around line 49 of src/usr.bin/systat/tcp.c
it was missing a "#include <net/route.h>" .

jlemon commited a fix not too long ago.

At 08:48 PM 11/22/2001 +0100, Emiel Kollof wrote:
>* Landon Stewart (landons@uniserve.com) wrote:
> > When I do a "make buildworld" I get an error about an incomplete type for
> > field 'inc4_route'.  I've read the /usr/src/UPDATING and found no real
> > references to this type of problem.
> >
> > Am I jumping too far between 4.3-REL and current?
>
>Shouldn't be a big issue.
>
> > Do I need some compile options?
>
>Nope.
>
> > Do I need the compat4.x.i386 installed?
>
>Dunno. I guess not.
>
> > Any other ideas?
>
>Maybe going to the most recent STABLE might help, since that went
>almost flawless for me (minus some ACPI issues, but I'm working on
>that).
>
>Cheers,
>Emiel (HTH)
>--
>"I'd love to go out with you, but the man on television told me to stay
>tuned."

---
Landon Stewart
System Administrator
Uniserve Online
landons@uniserve.com
Telephone: (604) 856-6281 ext 399
Toll Free: (877) UNI-Serve ext 399

Right of Use Disclaimer:
"The sender intends this message for a specific recipient and, as it may
contain information that is privileged or confidential, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, or copying by anyone without permission from the
sender is prohibited. Personal e-mail may contain views that are not
necessarily those of the company."

--=====================_1824622868==_.ALT

I'm told there is a fix for this in the latest current (ie.
re-CVSup).&nbsp; Apparently somewhere around line 49 of
src/usr.bin/systat/tcp.c it was missing a &quot;#include
&lt;net/route.h&gt;&quot; .<br><br>
jlemon commited a fix not too long ago.<br><br>
At 08:48 PM 11/22/2001 +0100, Emiel Kollof wrote:<br>
(landons@uniserve.com) wrote:<br>
&gt; When I do a &quot;make buildworld&quot; I get an error about an
incomplete type for <br>
&gt; field 'inc4_route'.&nbsp; I've read the /usr/src/UPDATING and found
no real <br>
&gt; references to this type of problem.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Am I jumping too far between 4.3-REL and current?<br><br>
Shouldn't be a big issue.<br><br>
&gt; Do I need some compile options?<br><br>
Nope.<br><br>
&gt; Do I need the compat4.x.i386 installed?<br><br>
Dunno. I guess not.<br><br>
&gt; Any other ideas?<br><br>
Maybe going to the most recent STABLE might help, since that went<br>
almost flawless for me (minus some ACPI issues, but I'm working on<br>
that).<br><br>
Cheers,<br>
Emiel (HTH)<br>
-- <br>
&quot;I'd love to go out with you, but the man on television told me to
stay<br>
tuned.&quot;</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Stewart<br>
System Administrator<br>
Uniserve Online<br>
landons@uniserve.com<br>
Telephone: (604) 856-6281 ext 399<br>
Toll Free: (877) UNI-Serve ext 399<br><br>
Disclaimer:<br>
&quot;The sender intends this message for a specific recipient and, as it
may contain information that is privileged or confidential, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, or copying by anyone without permission from
the sender is prohibited. Personal e-mail may contain views that are not
necessarily those of the company.&quot;<br>