Date:      Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:44:11 +0100
From:      "jan tore" <aquarius@spray.no>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   volunteer computer-geek to help us for FREE? please contact !

Hello !!!                             =20
we send out donation links now a days!  pluss send old computers for Afric=
a=2E we register importent  books/articles/science ALL from prosessors of =
all kinds pluss much much more to translate print free etc=2E=20
we do more importent stuff but red cross still outruns us sometimes
But now we got many BIG software problem-tasks & asks for help
Example 1: a clock-file that limits the speed for sending group mail=2E(we=
 bought the most excpencive version)makes us BIG problem=2E
a program limit-send-speed file in  the group mail program we bought
is set to 6  thousand per hour maximum=2E How to dobble this=3F
  -needle in a heystack-job=3Fmaybe use auto search program to find it=3F=3F=
=3F
Name of the program is group mail version 3=2E4=2E214
we can even use tips  on all our projects example this limitation file  na=
me,=20
we tried talk with infacta for extended speed but they couldnt help

Download program here:=20
http://www=2Einfacta=2Ecom/download=2Easp=3Fa=3Dftr