Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:15:15 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        tls@rek.tjls.com
Cc:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: many cheap PC164 boards -- gret for NetBSD (fwd)

I'm sorry this turned into that kind of experience for you and I can
certainly say that, at least speaking for myself, your willingness to
deal with this at all is much appreciated.  By all means, take care of
your priority customers first - it's no more or less than I would do
if I were in your position - and if there are any left over afterwards
then the rest of us can bloody well stand in line for them.

I'm personally sick of OS bigotry after over 6 years of dealing with
it and am now doing my best to promote all the FREENIX OSes, up to and
including Linux where such is appropriate, and you can ask Herb or the
Debian people if you want a second opinion on the veracity of that
statement.  OS wars just give me heartburn and I already have enough
of that from eating spicy food as it is.

- Jordan