Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:03:30 -0500
From:      "Kyle  Heisner" <kyle.heisner@datacore.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fibre Channel Support

I am putting together a  SAN solution for a customer that is using
FreeBSD the customer has asked about support.  I found the Qlogic
support for the HBA but we want to make the SAN as failure proof as
possible.  Is their a path failover software available to fail between
two different channels one being active and the other passive and when
the active path fails the other path becomes the active path.

Please help.

Kyle Heisner
Account Executive
 Picture (Metafile)
<outbind://67-00000000A8010C200932244B8EAA9619D6F04471C4422000/Untitled%
20Attachment>
kyleh@datacore.com

512-751-6212