Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:56:42 -0500
From:      Jeremy Bender <jbender@b-ainc.com>
To:        "Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton@sentry.granch.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Win32 SSH2 client?

Datafellows makes a product called F-Secure SSH Tunnel and Terminal client
that works with ssh2.  This is a commercial product that they charge $99 US
for, but there is a 30 day demo available for download on their site
(www.datafellows.com).  This software comes with the scp2 and sftp2
programs to do secure file transfer.  I have tried the demo here and can
say it works very well, no major problems that I have seen (besides the
price tag)

Hope it helps,

Jeremy Bender
jbender@b-ainc.com